Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Market Research


A couple of years ago I discovered a fabulous cupcake shop right next to where my daughter worked.  I decided it would be fun to find the place that makes the best cupcakes in the valley.  So I started doing my own “market research”.  I made a list of all the places that offered cupcakes, and over a period of time I frequented them all, always ordering a chocolate cupcake.  I always took a child or friend with me (great mother/daughter date!) to help me sample.  I live in Utah County, Utah.  I tried Cupcake Chic, Sweet tooth Fairy, Decadence, Kneaders, The Chocolate, and Cravings.  Hands down Cravings in Pleasant Grove won!  Ironically, it was the first place I had tried, next to where my daughter worked.  
This last week I went to a little diner with my dad and sister for breakfast.  I wasn’t very hungry, so I just ordered a cinnamon roll.  It was so good!  Hmmm, time for some more market research?  
Try this with whatever food makes you happy!  It is a great adventure to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment