Monday, October 23, 2023

The 24-hour Challenge

 Last week I attended a class by Julie Hawkes on "The Law of Increase".  It was a fabulous class on how being grateful increases your vibration, and brings you more abundance in life.

I am already a gratitude person, and have been for a long time.  Gratitude literally saved me years ago when I was going through a very hard experience.  It helped me shift my mind to see that life was not terrible, and that I should continue to live it.  It was the topic of one of the first blogs I ever wrote, back in 2014.  To this day I still list three new things I am grateful for every morning.  I love this habit!

What was different for me however, was that in this class we were taught to not only look for the good and be grateful for that, but also to look for what is hard and be grateful for that.  What?!  Be grateful for what is not good in my life?  That seems crazy!  

The other thing that was new was to express gratitude for what blessings are coming in the future, things not currently in my life.  Really?  

After the class I decided to try an experiment.  I decided that for the next 24 hours I would express gratitude for literally everything I could, including the hard, and what I don't yet have.  I intentionally focused my mind on this.  For example, when getting ready for bed that night, in my mind I expressed gratitude for my toothbrush, toothpaste, the running water, to have all my natural teeth, my floss, and the chapstick I put on when I was done.  You see how intense of gratitude I tried?  I literally focused on being grateful for everything at every moment I had free space in my brain.  

The next day I continued to focus my brain on gratitude at every chance.  I expressed gratitude for the pain behind my knee, my safe journey (before I started), my car, the paved roads, the speed limit, the lights, the cars around me, etc.  And on it went, from sun up to sun down.  Sounds exhausting, doesn't it?  I thought it would be too.  

The most surprising result was that not only did I not feel mentally exhausted, I felt exhilarated, light and energized.  It was a kind of "high", and so authentic, so hard to describe!

As it turns out,  gratitude has a very high vibration, at 540 MHz.  Being grateful falls on the same level as love - it is one of the highest vibrations you can be at.  The more time you spend in gratitude, the more your body's frequency raises and the healthier your body becomes.  Super cool!

I loved this experiment so much I have named it the 

RADICAL GRATITUDE 24-HOUR CHALLENGE.  

Try it! You are in for an amazing experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment