Monday, January 29, 2024

TIME

 I have in my possession a beautiful antique china clock that belonged to my grandmother.  I wind it once a week, and its quiet ticking reminds me that time keeps ticking on.

I think about when my grandma used to hear its ticking.  That was in a whole different world than the one we live in today.  


I think about what the world was like when this clock was made, over 100 years ago.  


I am reminded that just because things are the way they are today, does not mean that they will be that way tomorrow.  Sometimes that makes me sad.


I am feeling that my “time” for writing a weekly blog is coming to an end, which makes me want to cry.  I LOVE writing this blog to you each week.


I am feeling that it is my “time” to shift to focusing on my new podcast.  

I want to do both, but it doesn't feel right, at least not right now.  


I hope you know I love you dearly, and that I think about what to write to you all week long.  You are in my heart.  Your life ticks in my ears.  I hope we can stay connected as I make this shift.


You can find my podcast "Just Love Them" on your favorite podcast platform. (google podcasts, Spotify, apple podcasts, I heart radio, radiopublic, and much more.)


Much love,

Shiree




No comments:

Post a Comment