Monday, January 15, 2024

Today I Launched a Podcast

Today I launched a podcast!

It is not something I ever thought I would do.  It's not something I ever even wanted to do, but sometimes life takes unexpected turns, and here I am.

This podcast is unlike any other.  It is designed to help people whose loved ones have left their faith find understanding and peace.

This is a topic close to my heart and filled with emotion.  I've heard it said that your mess becomes your message, and that is certainly the case with me.  I struggled through years of raising my seven children in my faith, only to have six of those seven choose a different path than the one I had envisioned for them.  

I have struggled through all the emotions - sadness, guilt, anger, heartache.  Relationships have suffered.  I have been brought to my knees, and learned and grown.  Now I feel prompted to share my story with you, and anyone who will listen, about what I have learned, the love I have come to, the perspective I have gained.  

This podcast will also feature interviews with others, including a man who was raised in a religious family only to leave his faith for many years before returning, a woman whose husband left the faith along with several of her children, and how she has kept her relationships strong, and a child who is on the other side of that faith and her perspective and insight on how to love and help.  

Today I encourage you to listen to my story, and to share this podcast with anyone you know who is going through this experience and can benefit from the understanding and insights of others.

Listen to "Just Love Them" on your favorite podcast platform, or click here.

Much love,
Shiree

No comments:

Post a Comment